Since the launch of the Windows operating system, Microsoft has Word commands list made available to us various tools to make our day-to-day even easier, either at home or at work, among these useful tools that we will find in any version of Windows are: that we could nominate as the most necessary that are Microsoft’s office programs, among which are the most used by all that they are; PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher and the one that most needs and uses the most Word.
Each of these Word commands list located in these programs are extremely useful for Word commands list, since we will all need to use them at some point, especially students or those who need to do office work either for a business or company.
The Word program, as the most used of all due to its capabilities and ease of use, has a wide variety of options that allow us to streamline and perform various activities through small methods that have always been available to us but that the most did not know or did not know how to use them properly due to having little information about them. Others search shortcut key for save as in word 2010. That is why below you will find all the information you need to know about these hidden functions of Word and how to use them at the time of writing.
MS Word 2010 keyboard shortcuts, commands or key combinations
• The commands that appear with the sign (+) are those that require the keys of said command to be pressed all at the same time and not one at a time, otherwise the function that activates said command will not be activated with this Word commands list.
• The commands that will appear with a sign of (,) are those that require the corresponding command keys to be activated progressively, that is to say, press each of the keys separately in the order indicated and not all together, although they must be made sure pressing them quickly and consecutively or the program will not recognize the command.
Below you can find each of the commands that we can use in MS Word 2010 with the combination of keys or keyboard shortcuts.
1. To open an existing document, we use the key combination: (Ctrl + A).
2. To create or start a new document we will use this combination of keys: (Ctrl + U).
3. If we need to save a document that we have already finished or that we will continue later, we only need to use this combination of keys: (Ctrl + S).
4. If we want to close a document that we have already finished or one that we no longer need, we simply use the key combination: (Ctrl + W).
5. If we want to cut any part of the text of the document that we are writing, we simply have to select the text we want to cut and then we only use the combination: (Ctrl + X).
6. If we need to copy any part of the text that we have written, we only have to select the content that we want to copy and then use this simple combination: (Ctrl + C).
7. When we want or need to paste some part of some text in our document or paste our text in a specific place in a document we only need to use this combination: (Ctrl + V).
8. When we need or want to copy all the text that is in a document instead of going through the annoying need to drag the mouse over all the text to select it, we only have to use this combination of keys and each word that is selected will be selected. is in the document: (Ctrl + A).
9. If we want or need our text to be in bold we only activate this key combination: (Ctrl + B).
10. When you need to italicize your text you can simply use this key combination: (Ctrl + I).
11. To underline the text of a document that you have open, just use the key combination: (Ctrl + U).
12. When you need to change the font size of your letter just use this combination: (Ctrl + [).
13. To increase the font size of the letter we are using, just use: (Ctrl +]).
14. If you need your text to be centered right in the middle of your document, all you need to do is use: (Ctrl + E).
15. When you need to align or position the text to the left of the document, just use this combination: (Ctrl + L).
16. If you want to align or position the text of the document to the right, you just need to use: (Ctrl + R).
17. If you used a command that you did not need by mistake, and you want to cancel the action that I carried out, you only have to press this key: (Esc).
18. If during the writing of your document you use an action such as placing your text in bold and you want to undo it, just use: (Ctrl + Z).
19. If after activating some action in your document that you needed to place italics you end up undoing it by mistake and now you want to redo it, you only need to use: (Ctrl + Y).
20. If you have trouble seeing the text clearly because the font is very small and you don’t want to enlarge the font, the only thing you need to do in that case is to zoom in on the document as this will not alter the size of your text. To increase the zoom you must use: Alt + N, Q and then use the TAB key to select the four of the zoom value you want to use).
21. To divide the document window that you have open, you only need to use: (Ctrl + Alt + S).
22. If you split the document window, but now you want to remove or undo it, you can use one of these key combinations: (Alt + Shift + C or Ctrl + Alt + S).
As you can see, the Word program, which is very easy to use, also has many ‘hidden’ functions that most users ignore because they do not know of their existence or because they did not know how to activate these functions, but with the information that I am provided in this article for Word commands list and should not have any problem to use more quickly and efficiently, the most useful and necessary program that we have on our computer.