Having a computer alarm clock actually saves electricity and time. This is How To Set alarm clock On windows 10 which you can use. We are going to set up a PC alarm clock works even if your computer goes to sleep!, how it can be used not just as an alarm clock, but a stopwatch & timer. Today Most of us don’t have old-fashioned clock on the wall or on your side bed. But back in the days people used radios at home or portable alarm clocks to take with us on the road. Today a lot has changed every household has a PC or Laptop and this comes in handy if you need to be woken up at a particular time, you can not manage to use your smartphone.
Also Read: How To Make a Bootable USB Drive Windows 10
If you need a PC Alarm Clock or a reminder software, this is the software you are looking for! It even can read out the alarm time and message for you! If you are currently using another Computer alarm clock software, it’s time to replace it with the windows 10 alarm clock. Windows 10 device using Microsoft OS performs this job so well with the special in-built alarm clock app, this is How To Set alarm clock following simple steps below .
How To Set A Clock
- If you need to change the time zone of your clock, go to Settings > Time & language > Date & time. Use the drop down menu under time zone to choose your preferred time zone.
- To add a location and compare times from around the world:
- In the Alarms & Clock app, select Clock, and then New at the bottom.
- Type the first few letters of a location, and then select it in the list. If you don’t see the one you want, try another location in the same time zone.
- Select Compare (the two clocks), and then select a time on the slider at the bottom. Select a location on the map to change which place the slider is referring to.
- or stop comparing times, select Cancel , or press Esc.
How To Set Alarms and timers
- To launch the app, select Start and select Alarms & Clock from the app list or type its name into the search box.
- Alarms and timers work even if the app is closed or your device is locked. If you see a warning that notifications only show if the device is awake, make sure your device doesn’t go to sleep (Go to Settings > System > Power & sleep to adjust your device’s sleep settings).
- Keep your laptop or tablet plugged in and make sure the volume on your device is high enough to hear the alarm or timer.
- To respond to an alarm, select Snooze, or Dismiss the alarm to stop it entirely
To time something using the stopwatch:
- Select Stopwatch, and then Start.
- To mark a lap or split as the stopwatch runs, select Laps/Splits (the flag).
- Just Select Expand to increase the size of the stopwatch display at any time.
- Select Pause to stop the clock.
- Select Reset to clear the clock.